27/10/2014. The students chosen will present their works in the course of the ceremony of the first edition of the awards which will be held on 20th November next in the CosmoCaixa Museum.
- Upgrading a robotic exoskeleton for the treatment of people with neurological disorders at risk of social exclusion
- A technology space for social transformation
- The finalists of #SpinUOC 2022 have been revealed
- The Annual Report is now available for 2021
- New high-tech physiotherapy equipment for the treatment of people with cerebral palsy and other neurodevelopmental disorders